Sunday, May 22, 2011

Tell me about a time when you misjudged a person.


Answer Guide:
This question is to find out about well you adjust to the different personalities in your workplace.
Some time back, I had a co-worker that I felt was always extremely moody.  Being an upbeat and happy person, I had a difficult time with her moodiness but I did my best to adjust to it although I didn’t understand it. What I didn’t realize at the time was that she was going through a very painful divorce and she was dealing with it with little or no help from family and friends.  After I left the company a year later, I heard that she left the company a short time after me. One day, I made the decision to find her and call her just to say hello.  It was the best thing I ever did because we during that visit we became friends and we now meet and have lunch often.  I believe the whole experience has made me a much more thoughtful and accepting co-worker.

No comments:

Post a Comment